- The seminar covers the whole Foreman’s responsibilities which include coordinating tasks according to priorities and plans, developing the foreman’s work schedule, documentation, reporting, records keeping, monitoring the work performance of the crew, and allocating general and daily responsibilities.
- The seminar also emphasizes leadership and teamwork skills to direct the work of the Foreman’s crew and for him to make quick decisions. The Foreman is taught to be well organized in meeting safety, quality, environmental, and other scheduled tasks to the project’s requirements. The seminar provides the participants with a wide range of views of the whole construction project process.
- Participants learn the handy tools designed for Foremen to make certain that projects are effectively completed on schedule, within budget, and complied with the Stakeholders’ and Client’s project specifications.
Who Should Attend
The Construction Project Management is designed for:
- Individuals desiring to break into this rapidly growing field, and,
- Industry-experienced professionals who want to enhance further their knowledge and advance their careers.
- Construction Officers
- Project Managers
- Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, etc.)
- Construction Practitioners
- 3 days (24 Hours)