- This one (1) day document management course provides guidance and control on how physical and virtual documents will be managed.
- It provides a road map for tracking documents and for adding, archiving, back-up, securing, and removing documents scheduled for destruction from
- Document management is used whenever sufficient documentation exists to warrant a specific process for the control, sequencing, and maintenance of documentation through multiple channels.
- It is initiated to ensure that those involved share an understanding of how
the information will be managed and who will have access to any documentation at any point in time.
- It is used as both affirmation of the process and as a means to educate others on the process application.
- 1 Day, 8 Hours (8 AM – 5 PM)